Trees are not the solution to the climate crisis. But they buy us time so that the energy transition can succeed. This slogan is the driving force behind the Plant-for-the-Planet global network of young people. Their central goal: to persuade humanity to reforest 1,000 billion trees that bind the climate-damaging CO2.
The young generation is calling on politicians and society to finally take decisive action to combat the climate crisis and save the future of children. As an intergenerational initiative, Plant-for-the-Planet empowers young people. Worldwide, Plant-for-the-Planet has trained over 90,000 ambassadors for climate justice and the young people themselves have developed a platform for restoration organizations – open source and free of charge.
For our location in Tutzing near Munich, we are looking for
IT Support – Minijob (m/f/d)
You are tech-savvy and like to be in contact with people? You are helpful, solution-oriented, and communicative? Then join our team!
- You have the main responsibility for the software and hardware support in our office. You take over the technical onboarding and offboarding of colleagues and are the first contact person for technical problems for our team.
- You process and answer customer inquiries at our service desk or forward the inquiries to the responsible colleagues
- You support colleagues from other country offices in the implementation of new IT systems.
- You help colleagues to find the best technical solutions for their partners, e.g., when organizing an event or corporate cooperation.
- You are technically versed with practical knowledge of both software and hardware. All application- or product-specific skills can be acquired on the job, but a good basic technical understanding is required.
- You have a hands-on mentality, can help yourself and find solutions through online research.
- You are service-oriented, a team player, have good communication skills and can handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- You speak German or English, other foreign languages are welcome.
- You identify with the values and goals of our foundation.
We offer you:
- flexible, but regular working hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time.
- a very good working atmosphere in a friendly team with flat hierarchies
- a versatile task with development opportunities
- an international working environment with a sense of purpose
- an office at the Starnberger See, easy and fast to reach from Munich
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application via our 🗒️ Online Form: pp.eco/jobs/it-support
Lukas Mühlbauer Plant-for-the-Planet / Lindemannstr. 13 / 82327 Tutzing / Tel.: +49 (0) 8808 921 08 209
You can find more jobs at Plant-for-the-Planet at plant-for-the-planet.org/de/careers/