Plant-for-the-Planet is a youth-led non-profit organization with a vision to bring back a Trillion Trees. We are a collective of young climate justice ambassadors, environmental scientists, designers, and developers – spread across 7 continents – who work together to bring solutions to solve the climate crisis.
We are looking for IT Project Managers with demonstrated experience leading technical projects and project. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to initiate, drive and accomplish digital projects and solutions.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage different perspectives and inputs, striving to create the best possible output and aligning all activities with Plant-for-the-Planet’s vision
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Drive the execution of the projects, ensuring timely delivery and high quality
- Document and report project plan, progress and finalization
Required Skills and Experience:
- Professional Project Management Certification (e.g. Google Project Management certification. Project Management Professional (PMP), CompTIA Project+ certification, PRINCE2 Foundation/PRINCE2 Practitioner) or similar project/product management experience.
- Several years of experience in agile project management practices
- Excellent communication skills, both with a technical and non-technical audience
- High level of analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in risk management and ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Experience in digital web and mobile product development in an agile environment using SCRUM desirable
- Work with purpose
- Salary Range: 3.5LPA – 9LPA (determined based on level and location)
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks of paid leave/year
We look forward to your application via our online form.
Candidates are required to have English language proficiency of (C1 level or higher.) Knowledge of German, Spanish, etc is a plus.