Plant-for-the-Planet is an intergenerational foundation that empowers young people to stand up for climate justice. Moreover, we work on global solutions for the restoration of ecosystems.
For our location in Tutzing near Munich, we are looking for a full-time, permanent position as soon as possible:
IT Support & Service Desk Manager (m/f/d)
You are tech-savvy and like to be in contact with people? You are helpful, solution-oriented, and communicative? Then join our team!
- You process and answer customer inquiries at our service desk or forward the inquiries to the responsible colleagues
- You are responsible for software and hardware support in the office. The login to the e-mail account doesn’t work, a laptop needs to be prepared for a new colleague or the telephone system is causing problems? You are the first point of contact for the team.
- You support colleagues from other country offices in the implementation of new IT systems.
- You help colleagues to find the best technical solutions for their partners, e.g. in the implementation of an event or corporate cooperation.
- You have collected first work experience in the field of IT support and/or customer service.
- You are technically versed with practical knowledge of both software and hardware. All application- or product-specific skills can be acquired on the job, but a good basic technical understanding is required.
- You are service-oriented and have experience dealing with customers. You keep your calm even in difficult situations and remain friendly.
- You are fluent in German and have a very good command of English, other foreign languages are a plus.
- You have a hands-on mentality and pro-actively bring your area forward.
- At the same time, you are a team player, can communicate well, manage several tasks in parallel and achieve very good and error-free results even under time pressure.
- You identify with the values and goals of our foundation.
We offer you:
- Flexitime 40h and the possibility to work partly in the home office
- 30 days of vacation
- Free coffee and lunch
- Contributions to the pension scheme and the public transport (MVV) ticket
- A varied job with a sense of purpose, where you can work creatively in an international team with flat hierarchies
- An office at Lake Starnberg, 28 minutes by train from Munich’s main station and 5 minutes on foot from Tutzing station.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online form: 🗒️ Online Form: LINK
Lukas Mühlbauer Plant-for-the-Planet / Lindemannstr. 13 / 82327 Tutzing / Tel.: +49 (0) 8808 921 08 209
You can find more jobs at Plant-for-the-Planet at www.plant-for-the-planet.org
About us: Plant-for-the-Planet is a global children and youth initiative with over 90,000 ambassadors in 75 countries. Under the motto “Stop talking. Start planting.” and with our platform pp.eco, we mobilize to restore one billon trees. This will buy us valuable time in the fight against the climate crisis.