Plant-for-the-Planet is a youth-led non-profit organization with a vision to bring back a Trillion Trees. We are a collective of young climate justice ambassadors, environmental scientists, designers, and developers – spread across different continents – who work together to bring solutions to solve the climate crisis.
We’re looking for great team players, with:
- Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction by answering technical questions, creating solutions for the applications and APIs developed and managed by Plant-for-the-Planet
- Provide technical support for developers and users
- Customize technology-based solutions for partners either using WordPress or React applications
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication in English
- 3+ years of experience developing software applications
- Demonstrated expertise with WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web and App Development, ReactJS, and React Native
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- An eye for detail and a clear understanding of software development best practices
- Work on Open Source Projects
- Competitive Salary based on Location
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks of paid leave/year
- If you are based in Mumbai, IN; Cancun MX; or Munich DE: opportunity to work from Office after the pandemic.
We value and promote the diversity of our employees and applicants. We look forward to your application via our online form.