Climate Crisis Action Day
At Academies for Climate Justice Ambassadors, 9-12 year-olds deal with the causes and consequences of the climate crisis. They will learn about what every single person can do, how to give presentations, plant trees and to plan their own first actions. At the end of the Academy, they are each recognised as a Climate Justice Ambassador and receive a large package of information materials.
Please bring the following:
- - Mund-/Nasenschutz
- - Trinkflasche (bitte beschriften)
- - Der Witterung entsprechende Kleidung (ggf. Wechselkleidung)
- - Gummistiefel/Outdoorschuhe und Wechselschuhe
Overview of the Academy's topics:
- Climate crisis and global justice: Where is the climate crisis coming from and what does it cause - here and in other places of the world?
- Ecological relationships: What impact do trees have on the climate crisis? How do they reduce the level of CO2 in the atmosphere?
- Techniques of public and motivational work: What can I actually do myself? How do I get through to my friends, my school or the media?
The Academy starts at 09:00 o'clock and ends at 17:30 o'clock.
Flyer will be available soon.
Verdener Campus - Oberschule
27283 Verden (Aller)
Participation and catering are free of charge.
The Academy is an out-of-school event. The participants are neither covered by statutory accident insurance nor by a possible personal liability insurance of the school. In case of any damage to persons or property the participants/the parents are liable with their own liability insurance.