Plant-for-the-Planet is a youth-led non-profit organization with a vision to plant a Trillion Trees. We are a collective of young climate justice ambassadors, environmental scientists, designers, and developers – spread across 7 continents – who work together to bring solutions to solve the climate crisis.
We are inviting an experienced Salesforce Architect to join our team for an initial period of six months.
As a Salesforce Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing Salesforce solutions that meet our organization’s needs. You will work closely with our internal stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into scalable and sustainable salesforce solutions.
A perfect candidate for this position would be a big-picture thinker and an in-depth problem solver who has several years of experience with Salesforce ecosystem including the Salesforce NonProfit Success Pack
- Design and implement Salesforce solutions that meet our organization’s needs. We are looking for an expert who knows the Salesforce Sales Cloud/ NPSP.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements, and translate them into technical specifications and design documents.
- Provide guidance and training to the internal team for execution.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce architecture and technical roadmaps.
- Define and implement best practices for Salesforce development and deployment.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the integrity and scalability of the Salesforce solutions.
Requirements Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce development and architecture.
- Certified Salesforce Technical Architect (CTA) is required.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Expertise in Salesforce customization, integration, and data migration.
- Experience in implementing Salesforce solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and REST APIs.
- Ability to design and implement scalable and sustainable Salesforce solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with low code tools like n8n.io is good to have.
- Work from Anywhere
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of paid leave/year
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
We encourage you to apply if you are passionate about Salesforce architecture and want to make a difference in the world.