Are you an Adobe and Figma professional with lots of creativity and want to change the world with exciting campaigns?
- Design and produce digital and print media (flyers, brochures, posters, websites, books, etc.) from layout to final artwork to print data preparation
- Creation of creative campaigns with agencies
- Website content & UI design
- Material research and supplier selection (requests for quotations) and communication with service providers
- Management of photos and videos
- Maintenance of our CI (print, online, Office templates, presentations, etc.)
Required Skills and Experience
- Training as a digital and print media designer, graphic or UI designer
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Figma
- Ideally basic knowledge of video editing (Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects, DaVinci Resolve Studio)
- A passion for visuals, UI design and digital communication
- Solid knowledge in the field of print template creation
- Competitive Salary based on Location
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks of paid leave/year
- Work on Open Source Projects
- Work from home
We value and promote the diversity of our employees and applicants. We look forward to your application via our online form.
Plant-for-the-Planet is a youth-led non-profit organization with a vision to restore a Trillion Trees. We are a collective of young climate justice ambassadors, environmental scientists, designers, and software developers – in the Americas, Asia & Europe – working together to find solutions to the climate crisis.