Plant-for-the-Planet Academies in Spain
Climate Justice Ambassadors
The Ambassadors for Climate Justice are children and young people who have been trained on the climate crisis at the Plant-for-the-Planet Academies. More than 75,000 children around the world share their Climate Justice values with their peers, families and friends.
- Each year the ambassadors vote and elect their own Global Board.
- Our global goal is to train one million children and young people to become Ambassadors for Climate Justice.
- We are a great network of global citizens and together we can change the world!
Plant-for-the-Planet Spain Academies
The Academies are climate education activities aimed at boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 16 that allow the Foundation to identify future Ambassadors for Climate Justice.
Its objectives are:
- Identify and train future global climate leaders
- Responsible planting of trees with children
- Involve companies and public institutions in the fight against the climate crisis
Upcoming Events in Spain
The Plant-for-the-Planet initiative got its start in 2007 when Felix Finkbeiner, a nine-year-old German boy, presented a school paper on climate change. Since 2014 Plant-for-the-Planet has been working in Spain and more than 3,000 boys, girls and young people have already been trained with our Academies.
We currently work with two objectives:
- Develop the network of Ambassadors for Climate Justice in Spain
- Make companies and institutions join our goal of restoring a trillion trees around the world
In order to improve every day and for Plant-for-the-Planet to be an organization you can trust and to be increasingly transparent, we have created this section for you.
This space aims to resolve any queries that you send us in our day to day and we wanted to make it as accessible as possible for everyone.
Contact the Plant-for-the-Planet Spain team!
Fundación Plant-for-the-Planet España
Calle Diputacio Num 119 Pta. 3
Jordi Juanos (Managing Director)